Covid Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our staff and customers is our main priority at The Six Bells.
During lockdown we have been working hard to to explore the safest way to re-open our bar and restaurant ensuring the maximum level of safety for our team and customers. Here’s what we are doing:
- Deep cleaning of our pub before re-opening.
- Our team are washing their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- 1 metre distancing between all of our tables – both inside and out.
- Constant cleaning of contact points, equipment and surfaces.
- Hand sanitising stations.
- Use of face masks for staff.
- Doors open for ventilation.
If you would like to know more about our Covid guidelines please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Six Bells
Preston St Mary
Monday – Tuesday
Wednesday – Saturday
12pm – 11pm
Food served 12pm – 2:30pm / 6pm – 9pm
12pm – 6pm
12pm – 3pm